In order to change the healthcare industry landscape #telemedicine#app#development has begun. It is a subset of #telehealth, which uses a wide range of modern technologies and specializes in providing medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools.
According to Statista the telemedicine market size will grow to $41.2 billion by 2021. It is obvious that telemedicine apps are becoming more popular among patients, medical establishments, and investors.
Telemedicine helps to support the healthcare system across patients, doctors, and medical establishments. The major task of telemedicine services is to provide remote doctor visits, increase medical service efficiency, and monitor health conditions from a distance.
You should know that 75% of users judge the credibility of a company based on its website design. Of course, user-friendly and attractive web design is one of the main assets in any software project.
It is worth mentioning that the #website#design#cost is based on your website type, its features, and business goals. It is essential that the selection of the design should come from the chosen web technology stack. If the web project is complex, then more custom web design should be created to showcase the necessary functionality.
In the beginning, think how the website is supposed to operate, because if your website looks great, it must work well too.
An aging population, expensive medical services, and outdated healthcare infrastructure have all increased the need for #IoT#healthcare. Affordable and innovative health care is not a blurry dream, but a future reality. The IoT provides us with an opportunity to fundamentally change this industry.
IoT #healthcare’s evolution brings along numerous and undeniable benefits. The IoT and healthcare allowed for the creation of incredible solutions for many pressing problems. These help us reduce health costs and waiting time, and make healthcare and medical checks accessible to everyone from home.
Nowadays the major tasks #software#development companies are facing are timely development and delivery of software. #Agile#SDLC provides a flexible approach to software development in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing customer needs.
The most important advantage of #Agile#software#development#life#cycle implementation is plain to see. The Agile approach covers the continuous changes that dominate in software development processes. That is why teams can deliver working software fast and release updates more often. So, not to adopt Agile SDLC seems not reasonable.
If you want to choose Agile SDLC for your project, take into account the following factors:
- The #Agile#SDLC#model lets teams be more flexible and implement changes faster.
- Products get to market quickly and users don’t need to wait long for new features and updates.
- The Agile software development life cycle creates the necessary conditions for better communication with users and product owners. In such a way, the development team releases only the functionality that customers really need and use.
- Functionality is developed faster and can be demonstrated at different stages of this process.
- Client satisfaction is higher because each sprint gives them updated software with a new working feature.
- Changes in the requirements can be done even in the late stages of the development process.
Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/agile-sdlc you can get full information about the Agile SDLC model, its correlation with traditional SDLC models, and how to make use of the best Agile practices.
#Ruby on Rails is a very popular framework. Research by Slant states that Ruby on #Rails is in 5th place among the most popular frameworks for #back-end #development. The number of websites built with the #framework account for 350,000+ all over the world, and this number is rapidly growing.
Rails is often named as the main reason behind Ruby’s popularity. Rails, or Ruby on Rails, is an open-source framework written with the Ruby programming language and founded in 2003 by David Heinemeier Hansson, who is also known by the name DHH. Creator of Ruby on Rails (RoR) framework developed it “for programmer happiness and beautiful code.”
Ruby on Rails companies don’t have to rewrite every single piece of code in the process of web application development, thus reducing the time spent on basic tasks. The Ruby on Rails framework significantly simplifies the process of website and application building by taking common repetitive tasks off the developers’ shoulders, such as the creation of forms, tables, and menus. Developers don’t have to build a new website or web application from scratch, as they can utilize out-of-the-box solutions for repetitive tasks.
Before developing a new project, choosing the right technology stack is essential. There are many options for Back-End development like Python, Java, PHP, Ruby, and many more.
If you know the advantages and disadvantages of Ruby on Rails and what it is used for then choosing between Ruby on Rails and other frameworks becomes easier. Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/what-is-ruby-on-rails-used-for you will read about when Ruby on Rails is best applied, what projects can be built with it, and which companies successfully use it already.
If you want to start a digital startup the first question is the cost of app development.
It makes a lot of sense to launch an app startup these days. The vast majority of the population utilize different #mobile apps as part of their daily activities.
Basically, your app idea, along with business and functional necessities, influences the #app development cost.
The most influential factors which determine the final #cost to build an app are:
- Vendor type and location
- Complexity and the number of app features
- Back-end infrastructure and connected APIs
- Complexity of UX/UI design
- Inclusion of additional branded visual elements
- Development approach (native, mobile web, hybrid, etc)
- Number of platforms to be developed (iOS, Android, web, etc)
How to Create a Cryptocurrency: Everything You Need to Know
With the development of #blockchain technology, more and more people are interested in how to create a cryptocurrency. Actually, there are some ways to do this.
Cryptocurrency is a new phenomenon in our world, and though it is more than 11 years old, it is still being misrepresented by many. While some believe it to be a new form of money, others consider it just a buzzword. However, there is so much more to the story.
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency that uses encryption techniques to regulate the generation of currency units and to verify the transfer of funds. Anonymity, decentralization, and security are among its main features. Cryptocurrency is not regulated or tracked by any centralized authority, government, or bank.
Blockchain, a decentralized peer-to-peer (P2P) network, which is comprised of data blocks, is an integral part of cryptocurrency. These blocks chronologically store information about transactions and adhere to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. The data recorded in blocks cannot be altered without the alteration of all subsequent blocks.
Today, more than 1,600 types of #cryptocurrencies, including the most popular ones like Bitcoin, Ripple, and Ethereum, are available and the number is still growing.
Angular vs React: How to Choose the Right Technology
Every time when front-end development is needed the #Angular vs #React dilemma appears. The choice depends on many factors because even front-end developers themselves have been debating the question for many years.
Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/how-to-make-an-app-like-uber you will find out a detailed overview of React vs Angular 2019, about their history, key differences, core languages, and features which will help you make the Angular vs React decision more quickly and simply.
If you want to build your own app one of the first questions is "how to hire an app developer?". If you want to digitize your current company or launch your startup, you need to hire an app developer to accomplish your business goals.
Before hiring an app developer, you should define your project’s requirements and understand the app development process, at least superficially.
Below you will find out the key information you need to collect and analyze while screening app vendors.
1. Information about the company
- Analyse the company's employees and their representation on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.). Learn whether or not the staff is real and works in-house. There is also the possibility that the team may have a local representative whom you can also address.
- Look through the tech stack, specialization, provided services, and experience in industries. Most of the professional app developers have a technical specialization. That is why, if you want to hire a developer with specific skills (e.g. blockchain), consider this.
- Review a portfolio, successful case studies, awards, and years in existence which can be found on the company’s website.
After that start contacting and arranging the interview process to hire an app developer.
2. Information about the team
- Learn about the team’s size and structure. Find out how many app developers the company has, their experience, and seniority levels (e.g. iOS and Android app developers, backend developers, etc.)
- Organize the interview process. Usually, a sales manager is your initial contact point with a company. Before staring interviews with app development candidates, you can also request their CVs and code samples.
- Analyze the app developers according to the following criteria: sufficient level of English, creative input to your app idea, critical thinking, and experience in your industry.
3. Information about customers
- Study the testimonials and references. Find out if the team has ever worked with a client from your location, if yes, ask for some contacts, and check the number of repeat deals.
- Ask about the top clients, their projects, and results. Choose those that have worked with well-known brands.