In order to change the healthcare industry landscape #telemedicine#app#development has begun. It is a subset of #telehealth, which uses a wide range of modern technologies and specializes in providing medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools.
According to Statista the telemedicine market size will grow to $41.2 billion by 2021. It is obvious that telemedicine apps are becoming more popular among patients, medical establishments, and investors.
Telemedicine helps to support the healthcare system across patients, doctors, and medical establishments. The major task of telemedicine services is to provide remote doctor visits, increase medical service efficiency, and monitor health conditions from a distance.
Nowadays the major tasks #software#development companies are facing are timely development and delivery of software. #Agile#SDLC provides a flexible approach to software development in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing customer needs.
The most important advantage of #Agile#software#development#life#cycle implementation is plain to see. The Agile approach covers the continuous changes that dominate in software development processes. That is why teams can deliver working software fast and release updates more often. So, not to adopt Agile SDLC seems not reasonable.
If you want to choose Agile SDLC for your project, take into account the following factors:
- The #Agile#SDLC#model lets teams be more flexible and implement changes faster.
- Products get to market quickly and users don’t need to wait long for new features and updates.
- The Agile software development life cycle creates the necessary conditions for better communication with users and product owners. In such a way, the development team releases only the functionality that customers really need and use.
- Functionality is developed faster and can be demonstrated at different stages of this process.
- Client satisfaction is higher because each sprint gives them updated software with a new working feature.
- Changes in the requirements can be done even in the late stages of the development process.
Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/agile-sdlc you can get full information about the Agile SDLC model, its correlation with traditional SDLC models, and how to make use of the best Agile practices.
#Ruby on Rails is a very popular framework. Research by Slant states that Ruby on #Rails is in 5th place among the most popular frameworks for #back-end #development. The number of websites built with the #framework account for 350,000+ all over the world, and this number is rapidly growing.
Rails is often named as the main reason behind Ruby’s popularity. Rails, or Ruby on Rails, is an open-source framework written with the Ruby programming language and founded in 2003 by David Heinemeier Hansson, who is also known by the name DHH. Creator of Ruby on Rails (RoR) framework developed it “for programmer happiness and beautiful code.”
Ruby on Rails companies don’t have to rewrite every single piece of code in the process of web application development, thus reducing the time spent on basic tasks. The Ruby on Rails framework significantly simplifies the process of website and application building by taking common repetitive tasks off the developers’ shoulders, such as the creation of forms, tables, and menus. Developers don’t have to build a new website or web application from scratch, as they can utilize out-of-the-box solutions for repetitive tasks.
Before developing a new project, choosing the right technology stack is essential. There are many options for Back-End development like Python, Java, PHP, Ruby, and many more.
If you know the advantages and disadvantages of Ruby on Rails and what it is used for then choosing between Ruby on Rails and other frameworks becomes easier. Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/what-is-ruby-on-rails-used-for you will read about when Ruby on Rails is best applied, what projects can be built with it, and which companies successfully use it already.
If you want to start a digital startup the first question is the cost of app development.
It makes a lot of sense to launch an app startup these days. The vast majority of the population utilize different #mobile apps as part of their daily activities.
Basically, your app idea, along with business and functional necessities, influences the #app development cost.
The most influential factors which determine the final #cost to build an app are:
- Vendor type and location
- Complexity and the number of app features
- Back-end infrastructure and connected APIs
- Complexity of UX/UI design
- Inclusion of additional branded visual elements
- Development approach (native, mobile web, hybrid, etc)
- Number of platforms to be developed (iOS, Android, web, etc)