Fitness applications are gaining traction as more and more brands invest in #mobile and #web#development. Creating a #fitness#app gives your business a powerful competitive edge.
Last year #health and #fitness#apps were in the 8th place among the most popular apps in the Apple App Store with 3.01% of the market share (Statista Survey, 2018)
Health and fitness apps were in 11th place with 2.94% of the market share in Google Play (Statista Survey, 2018)
It is expected that the global fitness app market size will reach over $14.7 billion by 2026 (Polaris Market Research, 2018)
According to health and fitness app statistics, users are loyal to their favorite apps. About 96% use only one fitness app. More than 75% of active users open their apps at least two times a week. Also, 25% of users open health or fitness apps more than 10 times a week (Flurry Analytics Survey, 2017).
In order to change the healthcare industry landscape #telemedicine#app#development has begun. It is a subset of #telehealth, which uses a wide range of modern technologies and specializes in providing medical services from a distance with the help of software and communication tools.
According to Statista the telemedicine market size will grow to $41.2 billion by 2021. It is obvious that telemedicine apps are becoming more popular among patients, medical establishments, and investors.
Telemedicine helps to support the healthcare system across patients, doctors, and medical establishments. The major task of telemedicine services is to provide remote doctor visits, increase medical service efficiency, and monitor health conditions from a distance.
Nowadays the major tasks #software#development companies are facing are timely development and delivery of software. #Agile#SDLC provides a flexible approach to software development in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing customer needs.
The most important advantage of #Agile#software#development#life#cycle implementation is plain to see. The Agile approach covers the continuous changes that dominate in software development processes. That is why teams can deliver working software fast and release updates more often. So, not to adopt Agile SDLC seems not reasonable.
If you want to choose Agile SDLC for your project, take into account the following factors:
- The #Agile#SDLC#model lets teams be more flexible and implement changes faster.
- Products get to market quickly and users don’t need to wait long for new features and updates.
- The Agile software development life cycle creates the necessary conditions for better communication with users and product owners. In such a way, the development team releases only the functionality that customers really need and use.
- Functionality is developed faster and can be demonstrated at different stages of this process.
- Client satisfaction is higher because each sprint gives them updated software with a new working feature.
- Changes in the requirements can be done even in the late stages of the development process.
Here https://mlsdev.com/blog/agile-sdlc you can get full information about the Agile SDLC model, its correlation with traditional SDLC models, and how to make use of the best Agile practices.